Friday, January 14, 2011

Fashion Crisis

Last night while putting my laundry away, I was faced with the reality that my I am facing a crisis with my closet and clothing. It's not that I don't have cute clothes and ample space to store them, but more the fact that I don't like spending time in the morning picking out my clothes. And not to mention that it is 20 degrees outside and I want nothing more than to put some comfy sweats and curl up in bed with a good book.

I am doing a wardrobe workover very soon and reorganizing not only my closet but my dresser and the drawers under my bed. I am also going to face the fact that I have a ton of comfy clothes and I am going to get rid of some. This is a huge undertaking and if any one wants to help, you are more than welcome to. I will also be putting together outfits and taking pictures so that I can pull one out and throw it on in the morning with out spending too much time standing in my closet debating.

No comments:

Post a Comment